SHIMANO XTR - Bottom Bracket - Press-Fit - HOLLOWTECH II - 89.5/92 mm shell width
With smoot rotation and better sealing performance, the SHIMANO XTR bottom bracket is durable for mountain bike usage. It is available in threaded and press-fit options.
- Lightweight to offset weight disadvantage of drivetrain
- -19.3g (SM-BB93 vs. SM-BB90A)
- -18.5g (SM-BB94-41A vs. SM-BB91-41A)
- Smoother rotation
- Better sealing performance
- Durable enough for mountain bike usage
- Fits various frame designs
- SM-BB93 for threaded bottom bracket
- SM-BB94-41A for press-fit bottom bracket
- Weight: 73g (SM-BB93) 58g (SM-BB94-41A)
Shimano XTR M9100 Pedal
MODEL NO _ SM-BB94-41A
SERIES _ SHIMANO XTR M9000 Series
Average weight _ 58
HOLLOWTECH II bottom bracket|Press-Fit type _ ✔
Press-Fit bottom bracket shell width (mm)|89.5 _ ✔
Press-Fit bottom bracket shell width (mm)|92 _ ✔
Small ball bearing _ ✔
-If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and we'll refund the full cost of the item minus shipping costs or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not.
-You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
-Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.