- A high-performance alloy rim designed for freeride, and downhill race use
- Tubeless ready with anti-burp rim hooks to prevent the loss of pressure and keep tires firmly in place
- 32 holes with an inner width of 28mm and outer width of 33mm to optimize tire spread and enhance traction
- The corrugated rim center adds exceptional strength, making it more rigid and allowing the rim to be wider without adding material
- Shotpeen finish to increase fatigue life and make it more durable
- RECOMMENDED FOR: ASTM 5, All mountain, trail, free ride, DH
- RIDER TYPE: HEAVY TO LIGHT RIDER: Heavy to Light Impact
Spike Race 33 Rim
HOLE COUNT: 32 SIZES (inches): 24 / 26 / 27.5 / 29 WEIGHT +/- (g): 435 / 480 / 500 / 525 INNER WIDTH (mm): 28 OUTER WIDTH (mm): 33 PROFILE HEIGHT (mm): 22 ETRTO: 507x28 / 559x28 / 584x28 / 622x28 ERD++ (mm): 477++ / 529++ / 554++ / 591++ TUBELESS: Tubeless Ready VALVE: F/V Presta TIRE FIT: 1.9” to 2.5” FEATURES: Bead Bite anti-burp, OohBah Inverted Inner Wall, Dynamal Alloy ++: SPANK ERD = Rim diameter (mm) with 2x spoke bed thickness (mm) included. (++) = add your own nipple head height in mm x2
-If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and we'll refund the full cost of the item minus shipping costs or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not.
-You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
-Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.